Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random, missed stuff

I found a whole bunch of random pictures that I didn't blog about. So, this post is more of a misc. type post.

This picture is from Brian's Aunt's birthday party. It was a huge bash with lots of food and lots of dancing. I love Lauren's face here!
Elisabeth took this picture. Seriously... It's a good thing that I didn't see this. I would have freaked out!! He is all boy! I'm happy that Lauren is a girl. I'll stick with her!
For Family Home Evening one night in December, we decided to dip Carmel apples. Um, we really didn't know what we were doing so they didn't turn out great but we had lots of fun.



On Lauren's birthday we went to her favorite place and jumped, and jumped, and jumped! Brittany (Lauren's birth mom ) & Lloyd (her birth father) got to come and see her too.

Then we went to Cold Stone to get her some ice cream.

In Norway (or Norwegia as we like to call it) they have advent calendars. It is something that is very special to making to Elisabeth so she made an advent calendar for the family. We had lots of fun little gifts to open during December. So thoughtful!
In December we also got to go see a group called Voice Male. They are an acapella group that was awesome!!
Love this face!
This is Lauren's new thing. Can you find her?? It's hard for us to find her to. She insists on sleeping with half of her stuffed animals. Yep, that's only half. She knows when one of them isn't there too. We turn the house upside down to find just one little "baby bear". I wouldn't trade it for anything though.

Julio gave her the purple teddy bear that she is holding. His name is "teddy bear".

No comments: