Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Maria's visit

Elisabeth's sister was able to come visit all the way from Norway. She came from December 29th to January 10th. Sadly, I was sick 90% of the time with the flu and a sinus infection so I didn't participate much in the fun. They had SOOOOOOO much fun together though. There is nothing better than the sisterly bond of two girls!

On the 6th for my 30th birthday and for Kellie's 26th birthday we went bowling. Bowling is ALWAYS fun! I love it! I miss being on a league. Maybe I'll do it again someday. I still can't believe I am officially out of my 20's. It's a little sad but only because I had a plan. Oh well, I'll just have to make another life plan. Like I always say though. I wouldn't trade where I am at for anything in the world.


Sisters!!
They went to Park City with Kali Lana...
To the University Mall a few times...
Ate sloppy joe's for the first time. they were really excited about this. They saw it on a Mary Kate and Ashley Olson movie when they were kids. They always thought they looked good but had never tried them. It was so funny to watch them eat them together.

And they also went Snowboarding together.


The girls also LOVE High School Musical. So we took them to East High where it was filmed. They were so funny. They even made a movie of it. They were so excited to walk were Zac Efron had walked.
Charpay's locker.



No comments: