Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bowling

As promised here are some pictures! I got a few before they told me that I couldn't take any more. Dumb huh? My Daddy-O got some rockin' new shoes. He's pretty proud of them.


Corey seriously is so dainty when she bowls. It's funny but it works because she is pretty good.
Corey showing her little pregnant tummy. We're so excited to be adding another nephew to the family!


Happy St. Patricks day! Seriously! How cute is she! Her hair is getting really long too. It's so pretty.

Lauren went with Daddy to get his new glasses. She decided that she wanted to try on a pair. I love this little face!!
I know I have said this a million times but Lauren is so DANG CUTE!! Everything about her is cute! Today we were hanging out and I got her fun little personality on video. She's talking a TON and is so funny!

1 comment:

Mareen said...

That video of Lauren is SO DANG CUTE! She is getting so big!