Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who looks at our blog?

Does anybody still look at our blog? I would love to know who out there is still looking? If you are, leave us a comment. Family, birth families, friends, people I don't know?

21 comments:

Teresa said...

I do!! I love watching Lauren and Brian grow up and have been inspired by Janelle's cooking day with her mom.

Mareen said...

You know I look at your blog all the time! I'm addicted.

Royce's said...

Were here!!! We love to check up on you guys!

Theron & Melissa said...

I check it whenever I see you post something new. Gotta keep up with family somehow (although, we all know Grandma is a great reference for that)!

The Pratts said...

this is weird but - I do. Are you feeling ignored Janelle? :)

Christine said...

I do, I do!! You probably thought all of us over here at XanGo had forgotten about you. I love seeing Lauren grow up, what a cutie! We miss you!
Christine

Erin said...

ME!

michellecluff said...

i do! i do! miss your face!

Emily said...

i do

Kristine said...

I do!:) I'm a friend of Elisabeth, your student from Norway.

Jessica said...

I read it all the time!

-Jessica...from back in the day at XanGo :)

bella utahan said...

Me too!! I look in.

Lisa said...

We still do, but I don't think anyone reads our anymore!

Kellie said...

Whatever Lame-o! I DO AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! HAHAHAHAHA!

Elisabeth said...

I often read you blog :)

Tiffany said...

I do...feeling commentless?? I understand :)

Deanna said...

meemee - I'm here nellie!!

Anthony and Christel said...

I do! :)

Carrie Jeffrey said...

i do too - though i've fallen off the blogging wagon for a while...

Amy E. said...

I LOVE reading your blog. I don't get to as often as I use to...rats! But tonight I got caught up with your family and learned a few things I didn't know. Love you all lots and lots!

Leila Shumway said...

I do. I love seeing how much Lauren's grown.