Sunday, August 9, 2009

Water fun with Cousins

The other day Lauren and I found a "water park" or "fountain park" nearby. We decided to meet up with cousins to have some fun. Lauren had a lot more fun than I thought she would! Here she is before the water.

Jai and Lauren exploring the fountains.
Brycee and Kyle fearless with the fountains.
Lauren wanted to grab the water and tried for a very long time to do it.

Cute Jai Jai.

Don't you just love this little face!?



It was a fun day together! I'm glad we went and I can't wait to take her back to play again. Next time we'll see if Daddy can come along. He's always fun!

2 comments:

Mareen said...

Looks like lots of fun! I csn't believe how big she is getting!

Amy E. said...

"He's always fun" cracked me up! I totally agree!