There are few things in life that are better than good friend!!Here are some of my dearest friends. From left to right: Me (aka-JJ to these girls), Brita (or Burrito as I have always called her), Collette, Kellie, and Debbie. Kellie and I have known each other our whole lives but the girls I met when I was around 14ish. We've all been through A LOT together. Burrito, Kellie and I went on our first date together. All of us were out dancing
every weekend at the coolest (haha) stake and YSA dances ever. We welcomed all of the new boys into our stake with cookies. Burrito and her hubby carried me though life out here in Utah. When I first moved out here they were the ones who made sure I was ok, hooked me up on lots of dates, and even called me at 2:00 in the morning just to make sure I knew they were thinking of me.
Well, we all live all over. Burrito is in Logan, Collette is in Layton, Kellie is in Huntington Beach, CA, and Debbie is in Pleasanton, CA. It's been 7+ years that I have seen some of these girls and 10+ years since we were all together. We decided that it was well overdue for a get together so- we made it happen. We started our weekend at the SL temple. It was so beautiful and such an awesome moment to be there together. Then we headed off to our condo to eat and spend some relaxing time in the hot tub.

The next day we hit the outlets. Burrito and Debbie are pregnant so we hit Motherhood Maternity first. The girls convinced our "our smallest" Kellie to try the baby bump on. I think she looks cute.

The weekend away was much needed. I missed Lauren and Brian a lot but it was so nice to pick up right were we left off and be so comfortable with the girls I love. Burrito- Brian thanks you in advance! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment