I am WAY behind in my blogging!! I started this post about 2 weeks ago and never got it up!!
Back in July my brother from Minnesota came so we had the WHOLE family together here in Utah. We were able to get family pictures thanks to
Will Duris and we went to a nearby pool. It's always fun to be together but it also made me realize that I don't want 14 kids. There were 14 grandchildren from 11 down to 11 months. It was a little crazy at times but always worth the craziness. Here are some pictures of our day.
Daddy & Lauren on the slide.

Emma.

JOEL and little Aaron! Yep, Joel actually got in the water. Here's the proof.
Joely and Little Aaron on the slide. Aaron loved it!

Big Aaron has always been awesome on the diving board. He did front flips, back flips, cannon balls and some pretty high dives.

Grandpa (my dad) even got in with Sammy. She loved the slide. I think my dad went on the slide more than anyone there. He took almost all the kids.

Grandpa and Sammy again.

Aaron and
Dallin.

Daddy and Lauren! She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the water!!

Daddy and Lauren, and Aaron and
Dallin.
Bri and Lauren on the slide. She had a blast on that thing!

My Daddy-O.

Happy little Lauren after all the swimming was done.

I LOVE that little smile!

2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am so glad that you updated your blog! I know it is hard to get around to when there are so many other things that absolutely must be done, but we love it so much to get to see what you guys are up to and see how big Lauren is getting and be reminded just how cute she really is!
She looks so big! What water park did you go to, it looks fun!
Post a Comment