Friday, June 5, 2009

Garage Sale Shopping

It's garage sale time! I love this time of year. I get all sorts of great deals. Let me know if you ever want to join me.

Here is what I purchased... Those of you that have been to my house recently have seen that there are toys all over. I've been looking for a great toy box and finally found one that doubles as a bench. It's really cute.

I've also been looking for somewhere to put all of Lauren's books. We love this little book holder (in the corner of the picture). Now we just need to add her books to it.

We also got Lauren a little play doll set. It came with a little stroller (THAT SHE LOVES), a high chair, a swing, a car seat, and a little diaper bag. She loves taking care of her baby.


This is a little dolly pack and play. I got it for a buck! I was really excited.


These are my favorite!! They were listed as $20.00 each and I got them for $10 each. They were brand new and Brian and I got to assemble them together. Lauren loves to put her baby in the bunk beds and tuck her in.


Aren't these so dang cute! I would have loved them as a kid.




2 comments:

KC Jones said...

Haha! I love this post! I LOVE garage sale season!! I'm up at the crack of dawn...but I don't care! There are deals to be had! Keep up the great hunting...you've gotten some awesome deals! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Janelle,
I go almost every Saturday. You should call me or email me and we could go together. poohterbug@gmail.com So excited your paper work is all done!!
Heidi