
The other day Lauren was sitting on my lap watching TV and all of a sudden I looked down and she had fallen asleep. I didn't want to put her to bed. I just wanted to cuddle with her forever. I love this little girl!

Lauren loves the water!! Here she is getting ready to go play outside.

This is our backyard of fun! Brian has done such a good job making everything look so nice. We recently sold our elliptical and decided to buy a hot tub with that money. We LOVE it. We have a few things to do to make it look pretty.

Here is my sweet little nephew Philip. He is the sweetest little boy ever. I'm anxious to have him close so I can play with him more.

Little Lauren is growing like a weed. She is so smart. It's really scary how much she can understand. She's turning into the sweetest (most active) little girl. We decided that she is ready for a big girl bed so we transformed her bed to a toddler bed. She was so excited! She kept getting in and out of the bed and jumping on the mattress. We were a little worried about her dealing with the change but she went right down tonight with not a single problem. Next step is potty training. She can verbalize that the words but we'll give this a little time until we move on to the next thing. We are so blessed to have her in our lives.
1 comment:
She is really growing up! It was so nice to see you guys the other day at the reception. I love you guys!
Post a Comment