Friday, June 5, 2009

Confessions

So, I really might just be the most impatient person you have ever met. I was scheduled to get my cast off on Thursday and I was supposed to get a walking cast put on. I talked to him last time about putting a walking boot on instead of a cast and he said that I might be able to talk him into it for my next appointment. So, Thursday was the big day (well, it as supposed to be). On Tuesday I got a little impatient. Ok, ok. Maybe a LOT impatient. So I decided to call the office and see if they had any cancellations open so I could get in 1 day early. They said that the doctor wouldn't be in on Wednesday and I that I had to wait for Thursday. I was pretty set to get in earlier. So... this is where I stretched the truth. I know, I know. I feel guilty now but I had to get my dang cast off!

So, I proceeded to tell them that there was a funeral on Thursday and so they set me up to get in that day (on Tuesday)! I was so stoked! So, there really was a funeral. Someone my mom knew had died but I didn't know who they were. Eeek.

To make a long story short. I repented. I feel remorse. And I have my cast off! I have a big black boot for another month but it's way better than the cast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had to laugh at that one! Such dogged determination.

Vernon