We are glad that we can share our family with you. Here's the short version of our family... Brian and I got married in 2001 and have had more fun than anyone can imagine. We adopted the most beautiful, perfect little girl in November of 2007. We love her more than words can say!! We're currently waiting for our next adoption and hope to add another little person to our family.
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
Closing the Chapter of Milan, Italy
-
There has been a whole lot going on around here lately! Although I have
felt mostly tired and overwhelmed, I have been feeling a desire to get back
to the ...
Chick Magnets
-
I did it. I touched a chicken. Not only did I touch one, but I purchased 8
of them, packed them home in the car and moved them in with me.
Seriously?...
drum roll please.....
-
And we are so excited to be welcoming this new little chica into our
family.
I'm so glad that we decided to wait to find out until we were with all of...
All Balled Into One
-
Here we go.... First we had Easter, dyed our beautiful eggs. All 5 dozen
of them!!
We had quite a few casualties, but it made for a very colorful egg ...
Introducing Chase Grant Smith
-
Chase Grant Smith
Born 3/20/12
8lbs 5oz, 20 in
Yea!! Our little Chase is here! And MAN was it a long time coming! After
swearing I would never, EVER be indu...
9 Months
-
So, I missed a couple months. Maybe I'll catch up but maybe not--just
depends on my ambition.
Adelia is 9 months! She is so much fun these days. I never kn...
A little video for my little monsters
-
We just wanted to let Kennidee and Braxtyn know that we love them and wish
they were here to see this in person. We Love and really miss you and hope
you a...
FISH TANK FUN!!!
-
NOT!!! Lol okay, WHAT was I thinking when we got fish?! Oh I know! NOTHING!
It's SUCH a pain in the butt to keep that tank clean!! Ugh So, now an hour
has ...
Santa
-
We took the kids to see Santa at the mall again this year...and we were not
impressed. Here's a pic we got.
Santa kinda creeped me out and the kids were a ...
A Random Sat. Fall Activity & Random Sat. #
-
We're both busy bees on Saturdays.. and I'm sure our Saturdays have all
been fun & eventful. However, some of these pictures are definitely blog...
Tired and Fun
-
Monday, I was totally gassed. I was so tired after Sunday! I got up and
swam and then went to work, then I got home and crashed for a few hours.
Final...
August 2014 Pictures!
-
It has been so busy, we almost forgot about August. We got to do quite a
bit last month. Kids finally went back to school. They are enjoying their
new scho...
Sis in Sunbeams
-
Got a text from Sis's Sunbeam teacher after Church this week..
Sis. Harrison- "The ravens brought Elijah flesh and bread. Do you know what
flesh is?"
Kirs...
My new job
-
Friends, after a few months of being back to work since having Tara in
October, I have made the decision to be a stay-at-home-mommy. I am excited
for thi...
our temporary pet
-
we are dog sitting for our neighbors while they are in Hawaii. this is
their dog, his name is Jimmer. he is a very sweet, well mannered dog, he
loves t...
Life in the fast lane...................
-
Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com
Since Christmas life has not slowed down at the Stewart household at all.
We moved Tif and Jos...
She's ONE!
-
Happy Birthday Little Bug! I love this girl so much. She's awesome. The
end.
Actual birthday pictures to come... I still need to get the pictures off
the...
t art
-
one of my greatest joys is introducing t to new things and watching him
learn, grow, and most, simply enjoy life. t has always had a liking for
anything...
Ragnar Revisited
-
It's taken me a while to get a hold of the pictures from the Ragnar, so I
didn't want to update about it because, honestly, what's a blog post
without pict...
Urban Underground Shop Girls Day Out Party
-
Come shop with your friends from over a thousand pieces of clothing,
jewelry, accessories, purses, shoes. Don't know what to buy for your body
type? Don't ...
Trunk-Or-Treat
-
Aren't they cutie-pa-tooties! My nieces Megan, Aubrey and Hailey came over
with their parents Denielle and my bro. Johnny.
We had big plans to attend our...
NEW BLOG ADDRESS
-
Now that we are a FAMILY OF 4 and not a family of 3 anymore we decided we
should update the blog address. Instead of doing something that had a
number in i...
We are adding Twitter!
-
Okay, so I know that Twitter is pretty lame in most cases. But, I’m using
it for work and have found it to be a convenient way of keeping up to date
with ...
1 comment:
LOL Nell, I Sure hope it gets better.... Aaron picks up full handfulls and shoves them into his mouth without pausing to chew!!!
Post a Comment