Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Tree

We normally get our Christmas tree the week after Thanksgiving but things have been a little crazy here. We picked our tree up a week ago. We still don't even have it decorated yet. Hopefully we can get that done tonight. I am a sucker for real trees. I don't believe in fake ones for our family. I love the smell too much.


Lauren and Daddy with our tree and real wreath.
I told Brian that he could go to the Vegas Bowl to see BYU play next weekend. He was so excited that he had to call his brothers and let them know.

1 comment:

bella utahan said...

I love the smell of fresh trees too!!! We get ours from IKEA- we pay 10euro and the first part of Jan. we take it back pretty much dead and they give us a gift cert. for what we payed! It is great!