Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First B-Day Party

So, my pictures aren't really in order but oh well. I wanted to show you all how much fun we had at Lauren's first birthday parts. We had it at Noah's in Lindon and had so much fun!! Lauren and Daddy opening presents.
She got so many cute things!!

Tubby the Tugboat was from grandma. She loved playing with all the toys in the bathtub yesterday. It took her mind away from me scrubbing cake out of her hair.
This is the little purse that I made for her. She loves to carry things around like a purse so I thought I would make her her very own Lauren sized purse. She's so cute with it!
She also got Pooh for her birthday. This is the only poo that she is ever allowed to play with. We've been very lucky in this area.

We let Lauren have her own cake and let her her own piece by her self. She loved it!

She was so messy!!!!!
This is my favorite picture of her whole birthday. She was being very sneaky about it. When we all noticed that she was finally eating it we all cheered. It scared her a little. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to make a mess or not. Poor thing.
Before the mess
Her cute cake. It was chocolate cake with chocolate filling with chocolate icing. Lots of chocolate!! The only way my family likes it!
The party at Noah's.
We were even able to Skype Brian's parent's in to sing happy birthday to Lauren on the big screen. It was really cool!!!

3 comments:

KC Jones said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! :-)

Erin said...

OH man, I missed her party! I can't believe I missed it!!

Deanna said...

LOL I remember Eileen's first birthday party! We had so much fun spoiling her (and my parents were MUCH worse) now we realize that anything she gets for her birthday we have to find a place to put! But she also got a cute little chair kinda like that near her first b-day and she LOVES it still, as do Anna and Aaron! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lauren!!!!