We have been running around crazy trying to figure out how to get everything done so we can pack up and go to his funeral. I have so much to do I don't even know where to start. With this I am loosing 3 very crucial days to finish up gifts. I am excited to see my family again though. Brian has never seen my grandma and grandpa's house (mainly because it is in the middle of nowhere). We are excited for Lauren to see her great grandma again. She misses her. We are also going to try to hit the beach, the famous light house and see some amazing redwood trees. I will take lots of pictures of our trip.
Pray that we make it there safe (we are driving). I am a little worried about the cat issue up there with me and Brian. Luckily I don't have to worry about that with Lauren. Thank goodness. I still haven't been breathing the same since my last trip in July. To add onto that I just found out that I have mono. This explains why I haven't been feeling good for so long. I'm glad to know what it is and I am hoping that I'm just finishing up with it.
We love you all!
3 comments:
oh my! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well at all!! I hope you have a fun trip despite everything! Maybe some oreos shall do you good...
CALL US!!! Merry Christmas, and have a safe trip...
Be safe- our condolences on his passing. We love you guys! Janelle, we hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment