Hold me! Today was the first day of mommy and me swim lessons. I woke up really excited and put Lauren in her swim diaper and swim suit. I turned on her favorite nursery rhymes on TV and put her in her bouncer to watch them while I got everything ready. At about 10:00 I went over to get her to put her in the car and realized that she smelled a little poopy. I picked her up and soon realized that she was soaking wet. I took her into her room to change her and got her swim bottoms off. Then I tried to rip open her swim diaper (these aren't that easy to do) and realized that there was an enormous amount of poo! So I pulled out the wipes and to my surprise there were 2 left in the tub. I knew I was in trouble because I knew this was going to be a 10-15 wipe job. I hurried and called my mom to see if she could come down and help. As she approached Lauren's room she was overcome with stink! This was not a normal poo. Lauren's digestive system is a very very sensitive. Her last 2 poops were nuggets. The one last night looked like she was growing a cotton tail so we decided to give her a teeny bit of prune juice (as per doctor's orders). Apparently it worked. I know she is about 5 pounds lighter because of this incident. Anyway, we hurried and changed her so we could get her to swim lessons by 10:20.
We went and it was fun and cute. When we came home though we were overwhelmed with an awful poop smell. I have some serious damage control to do. I have all the windows and doors open. Clothes in the washer. Garbage outside. I have washed my hands about 33 times and I can still smell poo. Hold me!
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
8 comments:
5 pounds of poop?!?!?!
Thats intense...
HAHA Been there!!! We have found that swim diapers are only capable of holding in small amounts of poop, and nothing else!!! We usually wait to put on the swimmer diapers until we are at the pool :P
Hahahaha!! Oh, wow!
wow.... that's really intense for a 6 month old.....
Janelle,
You almost single handedly ended our mission. We nearly died laughing. Our sides hurt. I think there is justice in the world after all. I think this may have happened to us once or twice when Brian was a baby. I'm sure Ranee and Phil will agree that the pidgeons have come home to roost.
Hahahahahahaha...ahahahaha...ahaha...aha...a.
My stomach hurts fromlaughing so much! :-)
Janelle, I think you are an awesome Mommy! Thanks for sharing the "Poo" story! It makes me laugh!!!
I had the same thing happen today with Christian! How funny! The things we talk about when we have kids! LOL
Love you guys. Andrea
I'm not holding you if you are Poo Girl! :) HAHA!! Loved this post!
Post a Comment