Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beautiful Weekend

On Thursday night we had the amazing opportunity to be with Mom and Dad as they were set apart to be mission president and wife. Elder Oaks was the one who set Dad apart and Elder Tingey set Mom apart. It was beautiful.
Here is about half of the group after our sealing to Lauren. The majority of the family stuck around. Our camera shy friends took off. It was so nice to have everyone there to support us. It was absolutely wonderful!!!
An Eternal Family!

Daddy & Lauren.
When Brian and I were married, we had this same picture taken (with the exception of Lauren). I love it!

8 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

What a wonderful and beautiful day, I wish that I could have been at her blessing. How cool that Elder Oaks set them apart, what an amazing experience that must have been. Congrats on your sealing, and blessing little Lauren. She is beautiful, and I'm so glad that she has joined your family. We love you guys!

Margaret said...

Congratulations! It was a wonderful day. I am so happy for all of you.

Erin said...

It WAS a beautiful weekend! Wow, thanks for letting me be apart of it. That little Lauren is purely precious. Sorry for our camera shy-ness. Ah, well! Mucho love!

Amy E. said...

I love the last photo!!!

Deanna said...

Nel, I am so happy for you guys I can't even express it. Words just don't do justice.

dieMutti said...

What a great experience! And your baby is just so so precious!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

Congrats Janelle, I'm so glad you had such a great day. We just put our papers in again and got approved last week. We can't wait to do another sealing. It is such a wonderful experience. Anyway she looks beautiful and so do you. :)

ShelBailey said...

Congratulations you guys on the sealing! Where are Brian's parents going to be serving???

We love you guys!