Monday, March 31, 2008

Sad!

Lauren and I arrived back home last night from California. We had so much fun!! It was great to see our family and friends. Lauren was able to meet both of her great grandmas and her great grandpa. They loved her!!

When Lauren saw Brian at the airport her eyes lit up. It was the cutest thing ever! She was so excited to see her Daddy! He stayed home with us today to take care of me. Those of you that know me really well knows what happens to me when I am around animals. Well, all weekend I was in homes that had both cats and dogs. It was not good at all! I have a few more days of being heavily medicated and then I will be able to breath again and get back to normal.

The bad news is that I came home without my camera. I am so sad! It's gone. We use it everyday. I spent all night shopping on line to find a new one. Brian and I hope to go get one tomorrow night. We lost some really good pictures of Lauren. I will make sure to get some pictures up and online soon. So keep in touch and don't stop visiting us.

We love you all and are grateful for your love and support!

Brian, Janelle and Lauren Marie

1 comment:

KC Jones said...

Sorry about your camera! That stinks! Been there, done that. Glad you had a great time!