Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A New trick

Lauren's latest trick is sucking on her toes. She loves it. When we put her down to change her she quickly brings her feet up.
Then she finds her mouth.
Then the toes go in and the sucking an chewing begins. It is so funny. I am glad we finally got it on camera. I am beginning to think that she likes her toes more than her Binky.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

It's amazing how flexible babies are!!! Can you imagine sitting like that? Not that I would want my feet in or near my mouth, but just the amount of flexibility amazes me! Don't quite get why babies seem to find their own body parts so tasty. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KC Jones said...

Lauren is so adorable!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

I love these pictures. Summer still sticks her feet in her mouth. Even with shoes on. Lovely.