On the lighter side of things (hee hee), I have been able to clean the house. I was even able to file papers in the office that have been stacking up since December. I was actually able to find the desktop and lo and behold, I remembered that we have a second computer! I would love to post some pictures, but since Janelle has the camera and the laptop, there is nothing to post.
On second thought, I do have my camera phone so here is a self picture of me posting tonight.

Take Care, I love you Janelle and Lauren, I am excited to pick you up tomorrow!
3 comments:
You are not dull, you are a pretty funny guy!
If I had know you were bored and lonely, I would have had you come to my house and help clean...maybe even fix the shower in my guest bathroom. And Christel is right...I would never say you are dull!!!
Great "self pix"! How old is this second computer???
Post a Comment