Monday, November 5, 2012

Non stress stress test

I took Nancy to her doctors appointment on Friday.  Her blood pressure was elevated so they wanted her to come back today to check it out again.  It was high again so they sent her in to get a non stress stress test.  
It took like 20 minutes to get her check in.  They kept asking us funny questions and talking about all of these forms that we had no idea about.  We just thought that it was so funny for some reason.  Also, the girl that checked her in had eyelash extensions and I couldn't stop staring at them because they looked a little freaky.
It was really fun to be with her.  It was fun to be with her to keep her company.   I hope she doesn't get annoyed by me.  I am always asking to take pictures of her.

No comments: