Thursday, February 9, 2012

More from Pinterest

I. really. love. Pinterest. Really. This was our front closet.
Good luck getting a game out.
We moved all of the games to the kitchen cabinets. This was for my safety. Not sure if you know but I'm a little short. Believe it or not. Every time that I would try to get a game down I about killed myself. Moving the games have made a huge difference.
I got a shoe organizer from Bed Bath and Beyond and put all of our cold weather gear in it. I have all of Lauren's stuff at the bottom so she can get her own items. We also hung 2 hooks for Lauren's backpack and for her jackets. It's really great because she gets home from school and hangs her backpack and jacket up and then puts her shoes by the door. I'm so happy that I am teaching her these things at a young age. She is such a sweet little girl. And, I love Pinterest!

No comments: