I was getting my nails done on December 5th, 2011 and I got an email telling me that I won a brand new hot tub. Now if you're like me you get emails like this all the time. You just have to forward them your bank account number, your routing number, your social security number, your mothers maiden name, the name of your first pet, your height, and your weight. This email was a little different. It looked really valid. By the time that the email came to us we had completely forgotten about the drawing. But again, it looked really valid and sounded somewhat familiar. Two nights earlier Brian was having a conversation with Lauren's Birth mom's husband about wanting a new hot tub so bad. Brian was saying that his body was craving to sit in it every night. I called Brian and told him to investigate the email. Turns out that it was valid. On January 29th. This is what came to our house...

Brian was so excited so he came home early.






We are very happy and spend lots of nights in here! Lauren loves it too. It is her favorite place to be.
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment