Movie: Tangled
TV Show: Jack and the Never Land Pirates
Favorite Food: Zuppa Toscana (from Olive Garden), anything with noodles, and pizza.
Favorite color: PINK!
Favorite thing to wear: Dresses
Best Friend: Sweetie (Remember her? If you don't, click here.) Now she has Rosie too.
Favorite Stuffed Animal: Betty the bear (It's the bear that Elisabeth's friend sent to Elisabeth for Christmas from Norway. She left it here and now it's Lauren's bear. She can't go so sleep without her.)
Daily Chores: Make her bed and tidy her room up at night. She also opens all of the blinds in the morning throughout the house. (She loves the responsibility! She feels like such a big girl. Because I am an organized freak, she has designated spots for all of her toys. She knows where 90% of everything goes. It's awesome. She is a great helper.)
Mommy's Girl or Daddy's Girl: I am happy to say that after 4 years of being Daddy's girl I am finally getting my moment. She is about 60% mommy's and 40% daddy's. I'll take it.
She LOVES to give hugs and kisses!! (This is a personal favorite of mine too. She hugs me so many times a day I swear my heart just melts.)
Favorite Christmas Present: Her digital camera that Santa brought her. He sure knows her. It's a good thing that she was a good girl this year so that he could come. He sure spoiled her!
Favorite Activity: Coloring. She is quite the little artist.
Favorite special visitors: Aunt Amy and Mareen (Lauren's birth grandmother.)
We decided to have Lauren's first ever friend party. We went out and bought all the decor for a Tangled party. She loved it. On the morning of Lauren's birthday party I ate something that I wasn't supposed to and was puking my guts out. Thankfully my AMAZING sister came to the rescue. We would NOT have been able to have such a good party if it weren't for her. I am so thankful that she has kids and knows how to do this. Brian came home from work early as well to join the festivities. Since Corey has 4 boys this party was so FOREIGN to her. It was really funny. All the kids were quiet and fun. Corey kept saying "by now at her kids parties that kids would have been climbing on the tables and jumping on the furniture." It was funny.
Here is Brian with Rapunzel (he thinks she's hot).
We made cupcakes and my mom came over that morning to frost them for me and to get all the treat bags together. I am so grateful for my family!
Lauren had Jai (her cousin), Kinley (a neighbor girl who also goes to her preschool with her), Teague (the neighbor boy that she just loves), Molly, Marne`, and Abby (friends from primary) and Chloe (a little girl who lives across the street. She is so small and so cute!)
Lauren loved blowing out the candles!
Lauren and her Jai Jai buddy. The are going to be the best of friends when they grow up.
The kids played Pin the Tale on the Unicorn and made little Pascal blowers.
Then she opened all of her presents. She got so many cute things!
Corey had this genius idea to lay a blanket out and have all the kids sit on it while Lauren opened her presents. It totally saved us from the kids standing right in front of her and "helping" her open them.
It was a great party!
No comments:
Post a Comment