Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bragging Moment

I just need a little moment to brag about my amazing husband! When we moved into our new house it was huge! We had so much space. In the 2 years that we have lived here we have kind of filled it. With this being said we needed somewhere to store stuff. Brian put some amazing shelves in our garage. We have them so neatly organized too. I love it. All of our neighbors idolize our garage because it is so clean. We both really like to be organized and don't like to just throw things places. So with that being said we needed a little extra storage space. Brian and I did a little research and Brian started building a shed. Here are a few pictures to go along with it. Just so you know, he had no plans. It was all in his head. I think he is pretty talented.

My dad came over a few times to help it out. I love it when they play together. They really are so much alike. It's a little scary sometimes. They get along great and I love it!
Don't you love my dad's hat. So funny. His hair is thinning so this is to help prevent future heartache.


I kind of missed taking pictures of the rest. But here is the end result.
Lauren was super helpful as well.
She LOVES to be Daddy's little helper.
Doesn't it look professional? My husband rocks! Seriously!

No comments: