I realized after looking through some pictures that I forgot to blog about Easter. It was a fun one, for me and the kids. Here's how are day went. As soon as the kids woke up we told them that the Easter Bunny left some things for them but he hid them. So, they wandered around the house looking for their goodies.
Julio finally found his in the dryer.
Lauren found hers in the entertainment center.

And Elisabeth found hers in the oven. Silly Easter Bunny!
Then we all got ready for church and took a few pictures of the kids. Lauren wasn't really cooperative. But that's just how it is with her and pictures these days.


After church we went to my parent's house for a nice Easter dinner. Then we had a little Easter egg hunt. When I say little, I really mean big. There was like 350 eggs. Here are all the kids waiting to head outside for the hunt.



Although we had lots of fun with the family we are really blessed to know the real meaning of Easter.
Julio finally found his in the dryer.
Although we had lots of fun with the family we are really blessed to know the real meaning of Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment