Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome Home Elisabeth!!

8 months ago we decided that we were going to host an exchange student. On Friday she finally got here! We've been in contact with her since January so it's nice to have her here.


Elisabeth was lucky enough to to travel with another girl from Norway, Tonje. Here they are coming out of the terminal.
Elisabeth saying "hi" to Lauren.

We saw an idea like this a few months ago and decided to do it for Elisabeth.







Here is what it looks like all the way down the street.

That night we took her out for a traditional American meal at ... Olive Garden. Haha. Not very American but it was good!



Lauren LOVES Elisabeth!! She has totally attached to her already! It's the sweetest thing ever. We'll be doing a lot of fun things so hopefully I'll be posting more often.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Awesome! I like her shirt. I hope you guys have a great experience.

Theron & Melissa said...

This looks like so much fun! My parents are also hosting an exchange student from Hong Kong, China. I have to say I am jealous of all of you and can't wait to some day do it myself. Looking forward to your updates on how things progress :D

Carrie Jeffrey said...

sounds like fun! i'm sure she'll have a blast with you guys!