Wednesday, July 28, 2010

June

On June 26th, we went to my parent's "city" days parade. It was fun as always. It's a small city and it's a street over from where we lived for 3 years so if was fun to see lots of old friends. Kali & Courtney were even in the parade. That made Lauren really happy. Look how cute she is with her daddy!

And the sass that this little girl has is the best!

Later that day we had a picnic with Lloyd (Lauren's birth father) and his family. It's been since Lauren's birthday in November that we had seen them so it was well over due. It was great to see them and catch up. We talk to Lloyd over facebook and keep up with him there but it's always nice to chat in person. Even tough she's a skinny little one- she wow'd all of us. We also were reminded where she gets her height from! Lloyd has some tall genes in his family!

Next was Brian's turn... I had him hanging like that for about 2 minutes while I "tried to get the camera ready". We were all laughing pretty hard as the blood was draining to his head.

Here's a good one.
Then Brian wanted to see if he could still do a pull up. He can by the way and let me tell ya... My hubby is HOT! I like him. :-)

Lauren had a lot of fun with Lloyd's little sisters!!

Sheridan was so cute with Lauren!
Lloyd showed us some of his Japanese Karate moves. It was actually called something else but I was a little busy running around after a 2 1/2 year old to get it all.

Have I told you lately that we LOVE LOVE LOVE having an open adoption! We are so blessed to have the most wonderful birth parents -AND birth families. We adore them all. I am so happy that Lauren knows where she came from and that she can ask any questions along the way- to any of them.

No comments: