Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blog Book

I don't know if I have already done this post so if I have and you have already seen it, please excuse the repeat. If not, then here you go!

Believe it or not, I love blogging! I don't always like doing it but I love the fact that I am making and keeping our family records. I don't always have the best memory so this has really helped me remember things about our family the last almost 3 years. Here is what I've done...




I used http://www.blurb.com/ to upload my blog and make it into a book. The book is a little expensive but GREAT quality. For 256 pages with a hard bound cover with images it cost me $78.00. At first I thought that it was a little steep for a book but 80 bucks for documentation for 2 years of our life is pretty good.

It's a definite must do for all of you bloggers out there.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

great idea! Thanks for sharing the details

KC Jones said...

Love it! I've been having our blog printed every year. Very fun to get it all bound to flip through. :-)

Chad and Rachel said...

That's awesome I've been wanting to do that for a long time. Thanks

Bekah said...

what an awesome idea! the quality looks great!

C and T & Co. said...

I love Blurb! I haven't done a blog book, but I really should! We made a book for our birth mother at Christmas time and sh loved it. They are very good quality!

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, I didn't even know you could do that! OK, that's motivation to keep the blog updated. I'm going to have to do this!

Sara said...

That looks awesome! I have never done that, but now I think I HAVE to. :)

Was it complicated to set up? I have such bad grammer sometimes, I think I need to proof read it all before it is printed. LOL

And NO, $78 is not expensive. Its like $@0 for a semi decent scrapbook, and 10 cents per photo for printing...etc. Anyway, a regular scrapbook would be way more expensive. Even a photo album with that many photos in it.

Good job!!

Unknown said...

It's not too hard to set up. I know I have a lot of mistakes in my book but it's me... and that's the way I am. I write how I talk and it's just going to stay in the family so I didn't worry about it too much. The program does have spell check so I did use that A LOT.