Friday, February 6, 2009

Rough Morning

We had a rough morning this morning. Lauren fell and smacked her head on a wooden post. It freaked me out. (I don't do well when she is in pain.) Thankfully, my mom was home and the doctor's office got us in right away.

This was about 30 minutes after the injury. Doesn't it look like it hurts? I'm not loving the phase that she is in right now. She falls all the time and runs into everything. If you look closely you can see her other bruise on her left cheek from falling earlier in the week.
My poor little girl. Luckily, the doctor said everything was ok and she was up playing very quickly. I am a little exhausted from the adrenalin though.


3 comments:

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Oh how sad! Poor Lauren! We love you!

Rachel Evans said...

Wow! That was a good one! I am glad that she is okay!

bella utahan said...

Ouch!!! At least she looks happy!