Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Trip

Brian has 2 sisters and a brother in Arizona so we thought we would take a trip down there to see them all. We are flying into Phoenix tomorrow afternoon (hopefully, we fly standby). Then we will rent a car and drive to Tucson. Brian said that there is a really great outlet mall on the way to Tucson. I'm always excited to shop! And... our hotel is right next to a mall. I hope Lauren handles all the traveling well.

3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Travel safe, and have fun!

Rachel Evans said...

Nice! Say "Hi" to Phoenix for me! I heard that it is getting pretty hot there. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

You'll have passed us on your way to & from Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix...sort of. We are off the beaten path. Hope you enjoy your stay in sunny AZ. It's supposed to be really warm this weekend.