Wednesday, April 16, 2008

4 Month Visit

Lauren had her 4 month appointment today. She weighs 14 lbs 10 oz and is 25.6" tall. She is in the 58 percentile for her weight and the 83 percentile for her height. The staff laughed at how she always had her feet in her mouth. She loves to eat her toes.
She was a very happy girl (until she got her shots). She played with the doctor and nurse. She smiled and talked to them. They love her. We have a wonderful pediatrician!
Lauren and Daddy before the shots. After the shots, she cried and I cried and it was a big mess. She didn't like them at all. It was hard to watch. Now she's down sleeping. Our doctor also said that starting tonight he wants her in her own room. This will be another hard thing. She is very strong willed. If I put her down too much during the day she will be mad at me all day. She even sleeps with one eye open sometimes to make sure we are still there. It's funny that she has such a personality at such a young age.

3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

She is really growing up fast! She is such a cutie!

Brett & Kristen said...

She is SO tall! What a cutie pie!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

She is so cute. We slept with Summer in our room in a little pack and play next to our bed until she was 8 months old. She probably would have done just fine in the other room. But I wouldn't have gotten any sleep because I would be constantly checking on her all night. I tried it for a couple days it was a mess. But by the time she was 8 months I could handle it. Maybe I'll try earlier with my next but it is the only time in their life they can sleep in the same room as you so I decided to enjoy it. :)