Saturday, January 7, 2012

Good Birthday

I am not a fan of my birthday and don't normally do anything but we decided to go out this year. It took about 6 hours to finally figure out what to do. My poor husband was very patient though. I was in somewhat of a funk for the day and didn't want to do much but Brian insisted. We started at Olive Garden (of course). It is my favorite after all. Our good friends took us out. We always have fun with them!

Then we moved on to this.
Brian has a huge auditorium at work. We pulled some chairs in there and brought our wii and old school nintendo. We played video games for a few hours just the two of us on the big screen.

We had a lot of fun! It was so relaxing to be just the two of us. At the end of the day it was a good day! Thanks Brian. And thanks to my mom for watching Lauren so we could have a night out.

1 comment:

Tonje said...

aaah, I MISS YOU GUYS!! Is that bread sticks?!? My favorite!!