It was a SAD DAY when Elisabeth left! I
literally cried ALL DAY long! I never imagined that it would be this hard to say goodbye to the kids. We all cried and hugged and cried some more. Her flight was scheduled to leave at 6:00am and since she was flying internationally we needed to have her there 3 hours before. Then we also had to pick up Kristine (on the far left) who was going to travel home with her on the same flight, so we scheduled to leave at 2:00am. I was planning on taking her and Julio was going to join in as well. Since I had bawled all day long I had a splitting headache so Brian stepped in to take her. I also just didn't think that I would have been able to drive home. When they got to the airport 5 of Elisabeth's friends were there to see her off. It was so sweet of them to come at the crack of dawn. Elisabeth, know that we love you and that you are really missed here!
No comments:
Post a Comment