Can you believe that Lauren is 2??? The time has gone by so fast!! On Monday night, we had all of our family over along with Lauren's birth families over for some yummy ice cream cake. We had a lot of fun with everyone!

Here's the birthday girl!!
Brycee was trying to teach Lauren how old she is. She was funny and he was getting frustrated. He couldn't understand why she didn't get it. It was easy. :-)

The yummy Cold Stone ice cream cake!

I took the cake out to
defrost it a little so it wouldn't be so hard. As soon as I took it out Lauren was ready and wanted it right away. We had to pretty much stop everything that we were doing so we could keep her happy. Here she is waiting patiently for us to sing.

She was ready to blow out the
candles when we first put the cake down.

So DANG CUTE!

Lauren's birth mom Brittany and her husband Matt and Britt's mom
Mareen, go Lauren the cutest Monkey
jammies that I have ever seen!! I forgot to get a picture of her wearing them but I will get one and post it on here later.

They also got her this cute little
doggie. She loves it and gives it kisses all the time.

Here's an Abby
Cadabby blanket that Brian and I made for Lauren. She loves Abby!
These next two are from Thanksgiving. Since dinner was at 3:00, we weren't able to get Lauren down for her nap. She was a little cranky and very tired. Brian got the computer out to watch Up with Lauren and
Jai decided to join them. It was really sweet.

After the movie Lauren finally crashed! This little girl LOVES her daddy!!

Here's Lauren "blowing" out her candles
Here is Laurens favorite funny face.



Here's a random video of Lauren. This totally captures her personality! She loves to read! She
says "I got it" to everything! She grunts like she's exerting for every single thing, even if it's just turning a page. And, she also says "ouch" to everything. Hope you enjoy how cute she is. We sure do!
4 comments:
She is sooooo cute! We had so much fun at her birthday party. I can't believe how big she is and her cute little personality.
Love you guys!
Happy Birthday you cute girl!!! On a side note..has Brian lost weight? He looks great!
Oh my goodness- I can't believe she is two! What a sweet little girl!
Ah, she's so adorable!! I can't believe she's two!
Post a Comment