Tuesday, October 13, 2009

They're moving along FAST!

Yep, we're driving by EVERYDAY just to make sure things are rollin' along. And... they are! Yesterday they sheet rocked, finished the roof, and prepped the outside for the undercoat for the stucco. We can't wait to have you all over when it's done. We were shooting to close on the 6th of November but it looks like they have already moved our date up a week. We'll keep you updated.



5 comments:

Jen said...

WOW! It's almost move in ready!

Emily said...

Okay, this is flippin' amazing! I love these updates, but I love more how fast your house is coming along and how soon you'll be in it! Sweet design! I am just so excited for you guys!!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that! Awesome! They are so fast!

KC Jones said...

Way awesome!! Insta-House!

Erin said...

Holy moly! I had no idea you were moving into your own house!