We didn't get a great picture of Lauren in her Eater dress. She just didn't want to cooperate. I love her faces though.

Lauren walked around in my slippers for a while. It was so funny to see her copy mommy.
So, Easter with our family is a little (to put it mildly) big! We had 24 people over for dinner. It was a zoo but always fun to get together with everyone (except Aaron and his family who will be out in August). Lauren had lots of fun looking for eggs. She was easily distracted though.



After dinner we had some yummy desserts. I made (with much needed help from Amy)chocolate covered bananas on a Popsicle stick. We decided that Lauren had had enough chocolate so we just gave her the banana on a stick. She LOVED it. We went to Walmart yesterday and picked up a pack of 250 Popsicle sticks so we could do this all the time. She's had a banana on a stick just about everyday for breakfast. We thought her outfit was especially cute too. She wanted to play outside so bad after the egg hunt but it was SO cold. Brian got her all dressed so we could send her back outside. I love it. It made me laugh pretty hard.
4 comments:
Hmmm...banana's on a stick? THat sounds like an ingenious way to get a child to eat their fruits!
She's so cute guys!
Cute pics. that banana on a stick is a great idea. Anyway do you guys have an its about love website. I want to link to it from my blog. I have a spot for couples hoping to adopt. Let me know.
She looks so cute in her Easter dress. Crazy how adding something as simple as a stick will make them want it. After all we eat first with our eyes...I think my eyes need an adjustment.
Are those little cow print tights?? How cute!!
Post a Comment