Sunday, January 18, 2009

January


January has been a busy month for us and I just realized yesterday that I haven't posted anything all year!! I don't know where the time went. I will try to be as good as posting this year as I was last year. No slacking!
Here are a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks.
Lauren's favorite toy- a spoon! I don't know why I spend all this money on toys. I should just give her spoons and when she grows out of those she will be into boxes and I can just get her a great big one and save all this money.
I love seeing my two loves together. Lauren sure loves her daddy!
Isn't she getting so big? It's killing me. She's a little girl now and not a baby anymore.


We went to visit Brian at work. Lauren loves having people stare at her and tell her how cute she is.
Lauren is the cutest when she sleeps! We go in just about every night and stare at her.


I love her little 'bum up in the air' pose.

Lauren dancing to Baby Mormon (her Sunday DVD).

1 comment:

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Oh- she is so dang cute. I just love her. You guys are awesome parents. Thank you for your example to me.