Monday, July 7, 2008

Blessing Pictures

We finally got our pictures back from JCPenny. Here are a few. (Brittany, Mareen, Gwen & Vernon, and Lloyd- Let us know if you would like copies of these and what sizes you would like.)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! My favorite is the one with Lauren standing up looking at daddy. That is the most precious pose ever. You are a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

Tiffany said...

Perfect pictures, I love the one with Brians hands and her standing.

Erin said...

Oh, WOW. I love that first precious picture of her. Darling girl!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

These pics are so cute. I never got a very cute picture of Summer in her dress because my fingernail accidentally cut her while I was putting her on the picture sheet thing and it was all down hill after that. Really sad. But anyway these are adorable. She is so beautiful. I love her eyes.

KC Jones said...

I love all the pictures! It's hard to pick a favorite! I really like the one with you and Brian kissing her cheeks. She looks so adorable!

Losinthisdangfat said...

You are a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing these pictures on your blog, they are precious!
I can't pick just one favorite picture cuz they are all SO cute!
Love you guys!
Andrea

Lloyd & Kayla said...

i love the second one it's really touching to me

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Congratulations on your sealing. I'm so happy for you guys and Lauren.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful family!---Vernon